1. Friendship Bracelets/ Adorned Wrists
There has been a progression in our multiple ring obssesion onto a multiple bracelt obsession.. If your friends will not buy you any friendship bracelets please have no shame in buying them for yourself, remember ''you are your own friend''. Chuck contrasting styles on for effect; from woven fabrics to plastic beads, charms, you can even slap on your Tiffany/Links in there if you want, along with bejeweled bangles and any other metals/ fabrics you can find for the perfect decorated wrist! Need some more guidance...take some notes from one of our fav bloggers -
2. We will always ONLY love a CHUNKY SHOE; Jeffery Campbell - Lana Platform Boot. Tbh we love all Jeffery Campbell shoes & must take/acquire a pair on our up coming world tour.
source: nasty gal
3.Vintage Denim & Silk Scarves - Both wardrobe essentials this Spring(if you live in the UK)/Summer. Whether its your Levis/ Lees/ Wranglers whatever, vintage denim will see you through this season.
Vintage silk scarves with whatever print/in any colour are the perfect way to compliment your outfit/protect you from the elements this Summer. Shop REB's vintage silk scarf collection now @ http://www.rawedgeboutique.co.uk/category/accessories
4. Cat Eye Sunglasses
Dior SS 2011
Nicole Richie's Brand 'House of Harlow' Cat eye's are a must have for us this summer; automatically adding a vintage vibe to your outfit!
5. Alexandra Wang - Rocco Bag - This bag came out a while back but we are still in love with this bad boy.
5. Zoe Kravitz - love child of Lenny Kravitz & Lisa Bonet this young lady was born to be a style icon! Loving the cleaner boho style evolution we have been seeing over the past few months, this young actress is certainly one of fashions hottest 'it girls' of the moment.
Source: ASOS magazine
7. Statement Tees- Easiest thing to wear this summer. We particularly love this Kanye West x George Condo ballerina tee .
8. and finally Bridesmaids - ever since Kate & Wills magical union and then our trip down memory lane with Ms Bradshaws big day... here at REB HQ we have wedding fever so Bridesmaids could not have come out at a better time! Looks absolutely hilarious... will definitely be watching as soon as its out
Look out for next months edition of #TheRawEdgeTeamLoves ...
Contributor: Toluwa (The Raw Edge Team)