Your Exclusive Online Fashion Hub!!!

Visit our site

Saturday 2 October 2010

NYFW Report

With New York Fashion Week over and the excitement of it coming to an abrupt end, I’m back in grey London but I must relive the best moments I had during NYFW with you all.

For most of the week I was at the new fashion week location, the Lincoln Centre running in and out of shows but surprisingly one of my favourite shows was an off schedule celebrity runway showcase by twin duo designers, SACHIKA. With Elle magazine sponsoring the SACHIKA show, I knew as soon as I got my invite that the show was not one to be missed. Celebs like Angela and Vanessa Simmons, Dawn Richards, the cast of The Real Housewives of Jersey plus many more took to the runway and my oh my did they own it! Especially in CoCo’s case (wife of American rapper, Ice T)…who’s body screamed out much more than her outfit did! Peep pictures/video from the event below.






The week brought on many surprises, one of my favourite happened to be getting to see a friend of mine walk in NYFW for the very first time! Sarah Latham, of Major Model’s walked in the Argentine Group Show and I’ve got to say I was a very proud friend!


What truly made my week just that little bit more special was bumping into ‘The City’s’ very own Kelly Coutrone. She is lovely and her humorous irony had me in stitches!

So there you have it, a little glimpse into my New York Fashion Week diary! Being a part of the Raw Edge Team is not always glamorous but this week was most definitely an exception to that rule! :D

Contributor: Ngozi Kemjika (Raw Edge Team)

If you would like to contribute to our blog email us at pr.rawedgeboutique@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment