Your Exclusive Online Fashion Hub!!!

Visit our site

Sunday 19 September 2010

NY FNO

Never before have I experienced a night like this one. I was in New York for the first ever Fashions Night out last year and it was good but this years trampled all over it. The night was INSANE! The streets where like a zoo, stuffed with fashionistas, stylistas, fans, the general interested public and celebrities alike.

Events were popping off all over New York City satisfying the taste buds of almost everybody. Free drinks where on offer, giveaways, mingling with models, celebrities and designers keeping the night alive and kicking. I started my night off in designer Nicole Miller's store, Soho grabbing my free Ciroc cocktails and waiting for singer Cassie and designer Nicole to begin the party. Model/DJ Tyger Lily killed the scene, dancing with her bow-legged self (gotta love bowlegs!) on deck, whilst simultaneously playing some super jams.

Upon leaving that event, I stumbled upon the Billionaire Boys Club Store and the oh so cute Pharrell of NERD. Sadly I missed singers Chris Brown and Ryan Leslie who had all been in the building to party with NERD. However I did bump into others including Dawn 'Dirty Money' and my fave model, Arlenis Sosa!!!



To my surprise the party did not stop there. I have never experienced anything like it...the biggest street party I have ever witnessed took place in Soho with random drunks and party-happy people doing the dougie!! I just loved the way fashion united everyone that night; the kitten heeled and the louis v carriers. Just great!New York didn't let me down. Definitely a night to remember, roll on Fashions Night out 2011 I say.
Contributor: Ngozi Kemjika (Raw Edge Team)

If you would like to contribute to our blog email us at pr.rawedgeboutique@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment